Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ok, so I now have a fb account and at the beginning it was so fun as my "friends" grew so quickly. I was able to see what others were doing each day and it was a great way to connect with others that I normally don't see every day! Love it!!

then, it seemed like everyone was playing games ~ cooking games, war games, even farming/ranching games and wanting me to play too.

I wasn't really interested in any of this at the time as I didn't want to spend my time doing that as I was in the process of building a successful business.

Sifting through all of those games etc. became more of a chore and I started being on fb less and less, not really knowing how to block all of this or really what it was all about.

Biggest question?? What is the purpose of all of this??

No comments:

Post a Comment