Wednesday, October 27, 2010

creating events

I've learned to creat events on fb. That way I can put events for my business meetings and 'fun' parties I'm having on fb and send them to everyone I want to invite.

What a great concept!!

Ideas for events: Birthday parties, Business meetings, Open houses, baby showers, Christmas parties, any special event that is taking place really.

It's a great reminder, for those that need to be reminded, of the events or things you want to go to. If you are on facebook, it lists them right there. all the events you are planning to attend, sooooo if you are like me, you won't forget.................did I just say that :)

Have a great day everyone and enjoy your facebook account. Hook up with an old friend today, tell someone you love them, compliment another, and wish someone well.

having a birthday now, with facebook, is like a real celebration!! So fun to get all the posts from people.

until next time...................................still learning

No comments:

Post a Comment