Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brad Hanks Seminar

In August we had a seminar with Brad Hanks from Denver, CO. he came and taught us first about all the statistics on facebook and how to open an account (which I already had) and how people are using fb to advertise their businesses. (that got my wheels turning) I perked up to listen some more.

This was a hands on workshop and everyone had a laptop in front of them. So consequently, I followed along on my laptop and didn't take very good notes. argghhh. A lesson learned again.

this training led me to create a business page called Beauty Mark. That was a great accomplishment and started the brainstorming in my mind.

I put a few pictures on my page and have made some comments. I invited friends to 'like' my page and it started to grow with friends. Today their are 75 friends that like Beauty Mark!! How cool is that??

Now what?? I have the page, I post on the page......................now what??

No comments:

Post a Comment