Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Purpose

Well, as I've pondered and used facebook some over the past fews months and I've determined it is "fun" to see what my friends and family are doing along the way. I post things occasionally and have people comment on my posts. It still seems awkward and I wonder if people really want to know what I'm doing or really care for that matter, but..............

I guess I'll 'play along' for the time being and just keep studying this giant on the internet called facebook and see where it takes me.

I know all my past experiences can be used somehow, in some way in my life as I move forward.

I love being creative and with facebook I'm learning of endless ways to do just that. Figuring out a passion or 2 or more that I have hidden inside of me and ways to create an income with those.

How exciting to think of all the possibilities. using something you are passionate about to make money. Wouldn't that just seem like you weren't even working at all? hmmmmmm

some things to ponder until next time.............................ann

No comments:

Post a Comment